To our deceased colleagues and friends at TFN:
You are no longer with us, to share the work and to rejoice in our
successes, but you live on in our memories. We build upon your work.
While TFN lasts, you do too.
- 1947 - 2002 aa002 Sam Sternberg
- Sam was TFN's instigator and one of its founders. He brought together the
initial participants, pushed the project forward, and served on TFN's
board of directors in the early days.
- 1970 - 2013 cv436 Jennifer Thomas
- Jennifer volunteered occasionally for a decade. She did web research,
vetted submissions to TFN's Toronto community directory, and helped
promote TFN by maintaining TFN's entries in online directories.
She died during surgery to replace a failing heart valve.
- 1943 - 2014 claudel Claude Latrémouille
- Claude was TFN's treasurer during a difficult time of transition at TFN.
He resolved several problems and instituted more thorough financial
procedures. After he was diagnosed with liver cancer, he continued
to help, tracking the accounts receivable and the bank balances almost
until the day of his death.